Wednesday 16 August 2006

Google cock-ups!

Coxsoft logoMy apologies to readers who can't access Coxsoft Art Blog. I'm in the same boat myself! (I can get in by the back door, so to speak, but I can't visit my blog.) This is due to a Blogger database cock-up, which they claim to have fixed on 1 August. But it seems to have hit the UK last Thursday, when we went to the highest state of terrorist alert, and has lasted an entire week! Also, my link to Google UK is being diverted to Google.com. As I'm sure you know, Google owns Blogger. So, what's going on, Google? Why are you messing us about in the UK? Come clean. In the meantime, folks, visit my website instead (title link).

3 Comments:

At 18/8/06, Blogger weggis said...

Me too, and I live barely a mile down the road!
Are you sure it's Blogger and not your ISP?

 
At 12/2/10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cock up? Are you serious?

 
At 12/2/10, Blogger Unknown said...

Google isn't immune from making cock-ups, although this episode was 4 years ago. More recently it messed up Google Reader with an update that caused problems. All sorted out now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home