Sunday 11 February 2007

Anna Nicole Smith

I.C. - Anna Nicole Smith as Marilyn Monroe (2007)Not an arts story, but Man gets such a hammering in the Feminist media - for instance, the BBC's accepting the Thatcherite lie that divorced dads shirk their parental duties - that Coxsoft Art feels compelled to applaud the male altruism of all those wonderful fellows who are accepting paternity for the late Anna Nicole Smith's five-month-old daughter: Anna's partner and lawyer, Howard K. Stern; her ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead; and Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Frederick von Anhalt. Well done, chaps! In fact I feel so overwhelmed by all this male altruism that I can't help raising my own hand to the noble deed. I mean, the poor little mite needs a dad. Okay, I admit it! (Blush.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home