Tuesday 27 February 2007

Fizza Abdulrasul

Fizza Abdulrasul - Happy SplashHere's continuity: from Happy Feet to Happy Splash. The artist is Fizza Abdulrasul, originally from Zanzibar, now living in London. Fizza is an established artist in her own country and that region of Africa, but is looking to spread her wings in the old Metrop. As you can see, she's into Nature in a big way. So her website (title link) has lots of exotic landscapes and seascapes with palm trees, blue skies or blazing sunsets, painted in an impressionistic style. She's currently seeking exhibition space in London. Any offers?

6 Comments:

At 5/3/07, Blogger weggis said...

such elegance!

 
At 5/3/07, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, it's a good'un.

 
At 5/8/09, Blogger FIZZA ABDULRASUL said...

You can admire and enjoy seeing more
paintings on website www.artbyfizza.com

 
At 5/8/09, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Fizza

Good to hear from you. So that's two websites you have. I must take a look at the new one.

 
At 6/8/09, Blogger FIZZA ABDULRASUL said...

Good Morning Mr. Ian,
Please kindly remove my old website
as I have already cancelled that.
My new and only website is www.artbyfizza.com
I am also on Saatchi Online Gallery,
Saatchi Showdown, Saatchi Critcs and Saatchi Sale Room.
I really wish everyone do understand the devastating agony, despair and pain of cruelty inflicted on sharks and wildlife.
Aaaaah, what can I do or say more........

 
At 7/8/09, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Fizza

I'll change your old website URL for your new one on this post.

I completely agree with you about cruelty to wildlife. Fishing for sharks' fins for soup should be banned. And that's just one aspect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home