Wednesday 30 April 2008

Head Lice Art!

Head Louse (magnified)Meet the star of the show. Yes, that little fellow. It's a head louse, one of many that are helping to stretch the boundaries of art! Seven Jerry twits from Berlin have infested themselves with these parasites and wear plastic shower caps so as not to lose their little friends. They in turn are being hosted by the Museum of Bat Yam - I'm not making this up, folks; honest - in Israel. It's like Big Brother, except you don't actually see the stars of the show: the lice. All you see are seven fruitcakes wearing shower caps eating their meals, brushing their teeth, scratching their heads and so on. Stretch the boundaries of art? Till the elastic snaps. Twang!

4 Comments:

At 1/5/08, Blogger jafabrit said...

YAK!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1/5/08, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Jafabrit

Yes, that's the word. I think this is worse than anything Woopidoo has ever found, and he picks some real screamers.

One way to get a free holiday, I suppose. I'd rather stay at home.

 
At 25/11/10, Blogger Unknown said...

lice are yackzz wew!!hehehe i have a disgusting experience with them im in the party of my Gf and i feel something crawling to my neck and when i rub and try to get it i saw a lice and my gf saw it

 
At 26/11/10, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd forgotten all about this post. Thanks for reminding me. Yuk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home