Sunday 26 October 2008

Calls For Submissions

I.C. - Baby Dragon © Coxsoft 1985Three calls for submissions have arrived in my inbox this week, plus LOCOG is calling for mascot designs for the 2012 Olympic Games (title link). How about my cute baby dragon? Arte Ingenua, which I assume translates to Art Ingenue (an artless girl, according to my dictionary) is offering a first prize of 30,000 Euro thingies in a competition for young artists (CLICK). Pop Samiti wants South Asians to submit works for an exhibition in London next Spring. Treat this one with caution, because it seems short of funds. Send your idea by email first and assess the response, deadline 1 December (CLICK). Lastly, North Light Books wants paintings for Splash 11, the latest in its series The Best of Watercolor (CLICK). Let me know how you get on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home