Friday 27 August 2010

Art Ban Lifted

The kerfuffle in Mayfair over Paul Harvey's Muchaesque portrait of Charles Saatchi, which I reported yesterday, has been amicably resolved and I can now show you his Dairylea halo. The Artspace Gallery has agreed to display the painting in its window and the exhibition Stuckist Clowns Doing Their Dirty Work will run until Friday 3 September as originally planned. So, Mayfair toffs will finally have their chance to get to grips with Dairylea. (It's a soft cheese, toffs.)

2 Comments:

At 27/8/10, Blogger Charles Thomson said...

It has been pointed out to me that I can't really go round inventing days, and that it's actually Friday 3 September.

 
At 28/8/10, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Charles

Whoops! I'll correct my post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home